Our ever popular mixed Shabby and Rose Flower Wall Wedding Backdrop combines the best of both! Using our Shabby and Rose flowers to produce a stunning floral effect. Prefered by many as this caters for all tastes.
The mix flower wall backdrop is manufactured in house here in Leicestershire using only top quality materials and expertise. It has been designed specifically for use with our Pipe and Drape system which means it is quick and easy to build giving a first class finish every time. Each flower is attached by hand one by one meaning every flower wall is unique and has a more natural appearance.
Flower Wall assembly
The Flower Wall Backdrop is easy to build with ideally two people, it comes in manageable pieces that are unrolled and simply velcro together. Stored in robust bags that have carry handles at either end. (typically a 3m backdrop comes in 1 or 2 pieces depending on your choice)
SIMPLY UNROLL AND HANG - WE MAKE ANY SIZE, USE CUSTOM COLOURS AND ADD TWINKLE EFFECT LIGHTS - CONTACT FOR PRICING!
FAST SETUP WITH HUGE IMPACT EVERY TIME
Whats Included with the Mixed Rose and Shabby Wall:
- Individually placed roses and shabby flowers on a drape - simply unroll and hang
- Fire Certificate — Important for some venues
- Manufactured in the UK
- Bags for poles and black footplates
- Adjustable (width and height) freestanding support system
Click here to view our Pipe & Base Kit (sold separately)
Enhance your Flower Wall Backdrop
- Rose Flowers are bespoke and can come in mixture of colours we have examples of white, ivory and blush pink below.
- Using our LED lighting bars you can create atmospheric colours and bring your Rose Flowerwalls to life.
Try our Flowerwall colour selector below to help you decide which Rose Flowerwall colour you prefer
Need help? Follow our setup guide video
The Flower Wall Backdrop is easy to build with ideally two people. It comes in 3m sections which are stored in semi rigid storage cases which have wheels and carry handles. They have a pocket top which means they work well with our Pipe and Drape pole system. Setup takes just 20 minutes and the same for packing away.
- Easy to clean
- Quick and Easy setup for one or two people – 20 mins
- No tools required
You can follow our basic guide here including Mirage's helpful backdrop video setup guide.
Extend crossbars to desired width & layout
Position baseplates along crossbars
Insert uprights into baseplates
Layout backdrop in front of frame
Slide backdrop onto crossbars
Lift backdrop to desired height
Velcro backdrop to upright poles
Video backdrop setup guide
There are three delivery options depending on the product you are purchasing.
- TNT – National carrier from door to door
- Collection – collect in person free of charge
- Dedicated Driver (recommended) – our own in-house driver will personally deliver to your front door at a pre-arranged time
Most of our products are made to your specific requirements so we will contact you upon receipt of your order to arrange delivery and discuss the estimated date of delivery. As a rough guide, our backdrops and table skirts take in the region of 7–10 working days and our accessories usually take between 1 and 2 days. We will contact you to give you an exact delivery date.