Our Shabby Flower Wall Backdrop is one of the latest editions to the Mirage Wedding Backdrop family and is on trend with it being a must have for many of todays more “outdoorsy” themed weddings.
The Shabby Flower Wedding Backdrop is bespoke and manufactured in house here in Leicestershire using only the finest quality materials and expertise. It has been designed specifically for use with our Pipe and Drape system which means it is quick and easy to build giving a first class finish every time. Each flower is attached by hand one by one, meaning every backdrop is unique and has a more natural appearance.
Shabby Flower Wall assembly
The Flower Wall Backdrop is easy to build with ideally two people, it comes in manageable pieces that are unrolled and simply velcro together. Stored in robust bags that have carry handles at either end. (typically a 3m backdrop comes in 1 or 2 pieces depending on your choice)
SIMPLY UNROLL AND HANG - WE MAKE ANY SIZE, USE CUSTOM COLOURS AND ADD LIGHTS - CONTACT FOR PRICING!
FAST SETUP WITH HUGE IMPACT EVERY TIME
- Individually placed flowers (natural effect) on a drape, unroll and hang
- Fire Certificate — Important for some venues
- Manufactured in the UK
- Adjustable (width and height) freestanding support system
Click here to view our Pipe & Base Kit (sold separately)
Enhance your Flower Wall Backdrop
- Shabby Flowers are bespoke and are hand placed to create a natural looking backdrop.
- Using our LED lighting bars you can create atmospheric colours and bring your Shabby Flowerwalls to life.
All Shabby Flowerwalls are plain white with hints of coloured flowers inbetween.
Try our flower colour selector below to help you decide which shabby flower colour you prefer.
Need help? Follow our setup guide video
The Flower Wall Backdrop is easy to build with ideally two people. It comes in 3m sections which are stored in semi rigid storage cases which have wheels and carry handles. They have a pocket top which means they work well with our Pipe and Drape pole system. Setup takes just 20 minutes and the same for packing away.
- Easy to clean
- Quick and Easy setup for one or two people – 20 mins
- No tools required
You can follow our basic guide here including Mirage's helpful backdrop video setup guide.
Extend crossbars to desired width & layout
Position baseplates along crossbars
Insert uprights into baseplates
Layout backdrop in front of frame
Slide backdrop onto crossbars
Lift backdrop to desired height
Video backdrop setup guide
There are three delivery options depending on the product you are purchasing.
- TNT – National carrier from door to door
- Collection – collect in person free of charge
- Dedicated Driver (recommended) – our own in-house driver will personally deliver to your front door at a pre-arranged time
Most of our products are made to your specific requirements so we will contact you upon receipt of your order to arrange delivery and discuss the estimated date of delivery. As a rough guide, our backdrops and table skirts take in the region of 7–10 working days and our accessories usually take between 1 and 2 days. We will contact you to give you an exact delivery date.